Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent."

25 years ago as a teenager I took a mission trip to Saltsjöbaden, Sweden with a small team from our church in Maine. There we evangelised on the street and ministered to the church in Stockholm. It changed my life. As a troubled teen struggling in high school, Christ met me on the streets of Sweden on that mission trip and graciously gave me a call to foreign missions with this verse - "Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men". Shortly after that exciting week of outpouring and evangelism, I went to Bible School in Lenox, Mass with a burning heart.

That really is my prayer for this mission trip that we've called "e.Quad". With young men and women from Baltimore, Finland and Poland, our prayer is that a vision of Christ; the maker of fishers of men, would be embedded in their hearts. Please join us and check this blog for updates and info regarding the trip as well as future trips.

In The Way,
Pastor Christian Moore

No comments: